[Chat] Blogger Post Scheduling + Comments on the Awards

Haiz...dunno what happened to the scheduling :( Din get published. :( So they're only appearing now. :( Boohoo!!

Anw whatever it is, I feel that the winners for this year's TVB Awards are well-justified enough. :)
Best Series: When Heaven Burns
I thought WHB wouldn't get Best Series cuz it has been far too controversial but it did. :) Yay I'm happy that Bowie's last series with TVB has won. Heehee :)
Best Actor: Wayne Lai
Can't comment much on Wayne's win since I haven't watched TC. But it's really a feat to win thrice in four years! Congrats Wayne!
My Favourite Male Character: Kenneth Ma
Kenneth's win comes as no surprise to me :D
Best Actress: Tavia Yeung
My Favourite Female Character: Kate Tsui
Oh well, I think it's rather predictable that Kate and Tavia shared the awards. Haha. I did like Pat quite a lot actually. :) On the other hand, Tavia hasn't been much of my bias lately. :(
Best Supporting Actor: Koo Ming Wah
While I'm still wondering if KMW or Power should have gotten the award, the truth is that it's far less likely that KMW will have another chance as compared to Power. So I guess it's a good arrangement. :)
Best Supporting Actress: Nancy Wu
Her performance was decent enough. :)
Most Improved Actor: Oscar Leung
While competition was strong here, I believe he should get it. So no complains here. :)
Most Improved Actress: Mandy Wong
Really glad that there were no hiccups for Most Improved Actress, unlike that for Most Improved Actor last year when MC got it in place of Jazz. Happy for Mandy! :)

Scooting off to watch the playback for the Awards soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment