[Banner+Poster] TVB Awards 2012 Nominees 2 (Actors)

Him Law [罗仲谦]
Best Supporting Actor (The Hippocratic Crush [On Call 36 小时])
Most Improved Actor (L’Escargot [缺宅男女], The Hippocratic Crush [On Call 36小时], Tiger Cubs [飞虎], Divas in Distress [巴不得妈妈…])
himlaw [12.9.12]

Moses Chan [陈豪]
Best Actor (The Last Steep Ascent [天梯])
My Favourite Male Character (The Last Steep Ascent [天梯])
moseschan [11.10.12]

Raymond Lam [林峰]
Best Actor (Highs and Lows [雷霆扫毒])
My Favourite Male Character (Highs and Lows [雷霆扫毒])
raymondlam [14.10.12]

Vincent Wong [王浩信]
Best Supporting Actor (Silver Spoon, Sterling Shackles [名媛望族])
Most Improved Actor (Wish and Switch [换乐无穷], Tiger Cubs [飞虎], Silver Spoon, Sterling Shackles [名媛望族])
vincentwong [2.11.12]


I guess they're all decent actors. My personal bias would be Him Law. :P But I think they're not the best candidate for the awards they're in the running for. (Read more about my views of the nominees in this older post.)


I'll be scheduling the rest of my "TVB Awards Nominees" posts cuz I'll be away from home. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment