[Poster] Birthday Special: March 2013

Edwin Siu [萧正楠] (born 23 March 1977)
edwinsiu [20.6.12]

Oscar Leung [梁烈唯] (born 26 March 1979)
oscarleung [24.2.13]
Sidenote: This is actually a GIF but Flickr does not support the animation. So this is just a static image. Click HERE for the animated one I posted on Tumblr where the PS effect changes!


Did these before my laptop died over the weekend. Thank gdness I backed up my graphics both online and in my new hard disk. Nearly lost Oscar's cuz it din seem to be backed up on the hard disk! O.o Got a scare but luckily it was in my cloud backup! *phew* Wonder what happened though. :|
I've still got around 15 graphics done but not posted yet though so there will still be updates, though less since I dun have regular access to a decent PC.


Anw HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both Edwin & Oscar! :) Hope u all like the animation for Oscar's graphic!

No comments:

Post a Comment