[Banner+Poster] Contrast - reduced

I've been trying to replicate some of the other PS effects I've seen to learn more about colour adjustments. HAHA still working on it but here's some stuff I've tried out since then. :)
Influenced by photography, I usually have high contrast and saturation in my edits. I dunno if this come across very well but this batch is slightly different cuz I've purposely brought down contrast. Hope u all will like it! I appreciate any feedback! :D

Myolie Wu [胡杏儿]
myoliewu [26.2.13]

Kate Tsui [徐子珊]
katetsui [26.2.13]

Sunny Chan [陈锦鸿]
sunnychan [26.2.13]

Bowie Lam [林保怡]
bowielam [28.2.13]


PS: March's Birthday Special's coming later! I'll be featuring Edwin & Oscar but since their birthday's aren't till much later during the month (23rd & 26th respectively), I'm gonna post it later when their birthdays draw nearer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment