[Chat] Fun fact on Kanin

Some time back, Kanin (or as some people call him, "Pierre") & his friend actually set up a company, Freebase Media, an advertising and film company which is separate from Kanin's TVB work. Visit http://www.freebasemedia.com/about_us.php for more information. :)

But that’s the old site. The new “About Us” page only shows his friend's name. I believe that Kanin is not really involved in this any more due to his far busier TVB schedule now.

Note:
As a long-time Kanin fan, I would like to take this chance to clarify that he has said before that he would prefer that people refer to him as "Kanin" instead of "Pierre" as "Pierre" is not is real name. It was given to him by his teacher.


Sidenote:
I feel that my previous post was not really well-structured & rather poorly written. Sorry! Will do a better job in the future, when I'm not rushing for time.
In any case, THANK YOU for all your support! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment