[Announcement] Partial-hiatus

Hi all! Thanks for ur support over the past few months. Uni's starting really soon for me so I might not have as much time to make & post graphics until end-Nov, depending on how things turn out. So just in case you dun see any more updates for quite a while, this is the reason!
I'm not sure how it'll be but here's just a rough guideline:
  • Postings of around 4 graphics (not posts) per month, 1 for each wk
  • The format of my posts might change to per-graphic release rather than batch release
  • Requests will still be open but I might take a longer time to fulfil the request.
  • I might not check my cbox/comments much so if there's anything impt/urgent, please email me (tantsy@hotmail.com)
Once again, thanks for ur support! My blog will still be open, just that the frequency of my updates may be reduced.

No comments:

Post a Comment