[Banner] Rojak (Always Ready, No Regrets & L'Escargot)

PS: Besides being a type of popular food over here in SG, rojak is also Singlish for an untidy mixture. (FYI, it's a Malay word.) I didn't plan for a themed-post before Valentine's on Tuesday (Yep, I'm going to release some graphics for Vday!) but seeing that I haven't updated in a while, I decided to post this mix of graphics I did some time back.

Always Ready [隨時候命] with Ekin Cheng [郑伊健] + Bowie Lam [林保怡] - HAHA this was done a long way back in 2009 & has been previously posted on Bowie's forum (I think it's currently down).
Always Ready 1

No Regrets [巾幗梟雄之義海豪情] - Ngo Kanin [敖嘉年], Nancy Wu [胡定欣], Wayne Lai [黎耀祥], Raymond Wong [黃浩然] on a promotional trip to Malaysia (Dec 2011).
No Regrets 11 (promotional tour@MY)

L'Escargot [缺宅男女] - Michael Miu [苗侨伟] as Kwan Ka On [关嘉安]
[Banner] L'Escargot 1 (Michael Miu)

PS: Heheh this is my 50th post! WOOHOO! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment