[Banner] No Regrets: Pai Guat Zai [排骨仔]

I feel that Pai Guat was the one who went through the greatest character development in No Regrets. At the start of the drama, we witness him getting frightened by gun sounds & crying pitifully when he was threatened at gun-point at the start. However as the story developed, we see that he grew to have enough courage to shoot the apple on Fei Fan's head & also the Japanese Commander, Colonel Mukaiyama Tetsuya. There are many other scenes that are meaningful for Pai Guat, can you still remember the all of these I've depicted in my graphics?

[Banner] NR 3

[Banner] NR 5

[Banner] NR 4

[Banner] NR 1

[Banner] NR 2


Sorry for the lack of updates, I've just started work! I'm wondering if I should do more NR graphics. If so, it will certainly cover the fantastic chemistry between Wayne & Shereen and the love story of Raymond & Fala. If I have enough time, I'll cover other stuff like Fei Fan the villian, the war period & the great off-screen friendship the cast displays! Please leave comments if you want them! If not, it's back to my Favourite Artists series (that includes Bosco, Moses & Tavia). Thanks! :D

2 comments:

  1. Haha yup yup! Please do more NR graphics! =D Love the Chinese fonts you use, I really do! ^^ And I was rewatching Rosy Business. I really can't imagine how detestable Bit Man was in there lol. Even my dad kept saying he wanted to slap him HAHA, but wow, his character in NR totally draws tears from me. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will when I have the time! :D Thx! Yep I agree! Even though I like Kanin A LOT, his performance was so good it sort of put me off cuz I couldn't stand him looking so evil! I wanted to slap him too! Yes, Pai Guat was so pitiful! But it made me feel so proud to see him grow as the series progressed. :)

    ReplyDelete